Helpful Traveling Tips at LAX
LAX is the primary airport in the greater Los Angeles area, the second largest metropolitan area in the United States. LAX is the sixth busiest airport in the world! This means that travelers need to do a little planning ahead to get them to their destination on time. We have a list of the best LAX traveling resources to help you travel to and from the airport, what to bring, as well as LAX information, so that your business traveling goes smoothly and you get to that important meeting on time!
- Real Time Flight Status: Look up the status of your flight to become better informed while traveling. Have friends and family stay up to date with your flight status so they know when your plane will land.
- Parking: Around 8,000 parking spots are available in 8 different parking structures at LAX across from the passenger terminals. Parking is available for extended stays and overnight trips, but you are required to pay the marked parking fee. This tool has all the parking information, including all of the LAX parking fees.
- Ground Transportation: LAX offers a wide variety of ground transportation to facilitate the movement of passengers to get them to and from the airport in a timely and efficient manner. LAX ground transportation includes but is not limited to: FlyAway Buses, Hotel & Parking Lot Shuttles, Rental Cars, Public Transportation, LAX Shuttle, and Airline Connections.
- Airport Maps: This tool offers multiple maps of the LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California. LAX is one of the largest airports, therefore to get to your terminal in a timely manner to make your flight, the LAX airport map is a helpful tool.
- LAX Market Place: A helpful tool to search for LAX services, retail, shops, rental cars, food & beverages, and airlines. Choose a category or use the keyword search to find what you are looking for at LAX at the click of a button.
- Traffic Info: Find out about airport roadway traffic, LAX real time traffic, LAX airport vicinity traffic, and even Metro LA road alerts. Plan your trip to LAX in the most efficient way and find out how much time it will take you to get to the airport so you can make your flight in time!
- TSA: A tool to help you know the latest TSA conditions and terms. This LAX resource helps to find out about recent airport guidelines so you can get in and out of security quickly. What to do if you are traveling with special items, what acceptable IDs are, and travelers with medical and disability conditions; whatever your traveling concerns are, the TSA traveler information tool can help you.
- LAX Guide & Traveler Tips: For a list of things to know before coming to LAX, this helpful resource provides LAX travelers guide and smart traveler tips. It also answers frequent questions such as, “what you can and cannot pack” along with “dropping off or picking up passengers.”
LAX Traveling Tools
LAX Travel App
If you’re traveling to LAX Airport and get stuck in the Airport Shuttle line – you may find yourself with a minute to download a business productivity app that will save you time. Embrace Limo offers a FREE Mobile Travel App that allows business travelers to book a private car, Towncar, SUV, Luxury car, or Limo directly from your phone with a push of a button. Pay for your entire trip directly from you phone and even access a live customer service representative 24 hours a day! Download the FREE App for Apple and Android devices here.
LA Limo Service LAX
Embrace Limo services the Los Angeles and Orange County including: Culver City, Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Downtown Los Angeles, Wilshire, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Irvine, Dana Point, and more. Embrace Limo provides private car drivers for business trips, company conventions, company meetings, company business travel to and from LAX Aiport, international car pick-up service, and chauffeured car driver services.
International Limo and LAX Shuttle Service
International car drivers are also availabe for international airport pick-up and drop-off to and from Los Angeles (LAX) International Airport for travelers in the United Kingdom (UK), Australia, Canada, Italy, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Airport (GIG).
For booking and LA Limo reservation, visit our fast online form.
OR, call toll-free for a live customer representative 24 hours/ day: 1.866.693.6272